Akure, Ondo, NG | 10-Day Weather Forecasts & Weekend Weather | WeatherBug
Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    40% Chance of Rain
    95°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    78°
    Tuesday 4/16
    Day
    95°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 83%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Hot and Humid
    98°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Wednesday 4/17
    Day
    98°
    Hot and Humid
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 98F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 5 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Hot and Humid
    97°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Thursday 4/18
    Day
    97°
    Hot and Humid
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. High temperature around 97F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    50% Chance of Rain
    95°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    77°
    Friday 4/19
    Day
    95°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 7 mph from the S.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    40% Chance of Rain
    96°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    78°
    Saturday 4/20
    Day
    96°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 96F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    60% Chance of Storms
    94°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    77°
    Sunday 4/21
    Day
    94°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 94F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 8 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    70% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    77°
    Monday 4/22
    Day
    91°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 3 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    70% Chance of Storms
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    77°
    Tuesday 4/23
    Day
    92°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 65% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 5 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 65% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 3 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    60% Chance of Storms
    93°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    78°
    Wednesday 4/24
    Day
    93°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 83%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    80% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    77°
    Thursday 4/25
    Day
    91°
    80% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 75% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 72%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.