Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Bambaragahawatta, LKA

  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    85°
    Monday 7/15
    Day
    85°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    85°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Monday 7/15
    Day
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    86°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    86°
    Tuesday 7/16
    Day
    86°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    86°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 86F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 86F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Mostly Cloudy
    76°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    76°
    Tuesday 7/16
    Day
    76°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    40% Chance of Rain
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Wednesday 7/17
    Day
    87°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 72%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    50% Chance of Rain
    86°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Thursday 7/18
    Day
    86°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 86F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 15 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 88%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    30% Chance of Rain
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Friday 7/19
    Day
    87°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 16 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    88°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Saturday 7/20
    Day
    88°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 88F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 15 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Sunday 7/21
    Day
    90°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Monday 7/22
    Day
    89°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 86%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Tuesday 7/23
    Day
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 86%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Wednesday 7/24
    Day
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
;