Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Birmingham, AL

  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Partly Sunny
    88°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Wednesday 6/19
    Day
    88°
    Partly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows around 70. East winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Sunny
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    74°
    Thursday 6/20
    Day
    91°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows around 70. East winds around 5 mph.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Sunny
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    75°
    Friday 6/21
    Day
    92°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    75°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. East winds around 5 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Sunny
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Saturday 6/22
    Day
    90°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    30% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Sunday 6/23
    Day
    91°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    40% Chance of Storms
    95°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Monday 6/24
    Day
    95°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    40% Chance of Storms
    97°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    76°
    Tuesday 6/25
    Day
    97°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    60% Chance of Rain
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Rain
    76°
    Wednesday 6/26
    Day
    92°
    60% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    60% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    50% Chance of Storms
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    76°
    Thursday 6/27
    Day
    90°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 76%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    40% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    76°
    Friday 6/28
    Day
    89°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 1 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 72%. Winds will be 1 mph from the S.
;