Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Elahera, LKA

  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Thursday 5/30
    Day
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 77%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 77%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Thursday 5/30
    Day
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 92%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 92%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    90°
    Friday 5/31
    Day
    90°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    90°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Friday 5/31
    Day
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 89%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 89%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    40% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Saturday 6/1
    Day
    89°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 76F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 90%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    50% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    76°
    Sunday 6/2
    Day
    89°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 93%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Monday 6/3
    Day
    87°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 91%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    88°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Tuesday 6/4
    Day
    88°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 88F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 72%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 93%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Wednesday 6/5
    Day
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 73%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 91%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    88°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Thursday 6/6
    Day
    88°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. High temperature around 88F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 88%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Friday 6/7
    Day
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 35%. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 88%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Saturday 6/8
    Day
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 35%. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 88%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.