Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Gaoyang, CHN

  • Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    79°
    Friday 7/12
    Forecast night icon
    79°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 91%. Winds will be 1 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Thunderstorms
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    79°
    Saturday 7/13
    Day
    85°
    Thunderstorms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Thunderstorms
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 100% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 91%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 90% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 96%. Winds will be 1 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Thunderstorms
    87°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    70% Chance of Storms
    79°
    Sunday 7/14
    Day
    87°
    Thunderstorms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 85% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 77%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    40% Chance of Rain
    94°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    79°
    Monday 7/15
    Day
    94°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 94F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 5 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    95°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    79°
    Tuesday 7/16
    Day
    95°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 57%. Winds will be 5 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    95°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    80°
    Wednesday 7/17
    Day
    95°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    80°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Hot and Humid
    96°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Thursday 7/18
    Day
    96°
    Hot and Humid
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 96F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 3 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    30% Chance of Rain
    98°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    80°
    Friday 7/19
    Day
    98°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    80°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 98F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    30% Chance of Rain
    98°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    82°
    Saturday 7/20
    Day
    98°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    82°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 98F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 54%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. Low temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    40% Chance of Rain
    98°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    50% Chance of Rain
    81°
    Sunday 7/21
    Day
    98°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    81°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 98F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 54%. Winds will be 3 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 81F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 1 mph from the S.
;