Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Kudagama, LKA

  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    95°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    95°
    Monday 6/17
    Day
    95°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    95°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Monday 6/17
    Day
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 83%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 83%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    94°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    94°
    Tuesday 6/18
    Day
    94°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    94°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 94F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 94F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Tuesday 6/18
    Day
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    93°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Wednesday 6/19
    Day
    93°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    30% Chance of Rain
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Thursday 6/20
    Day
    92°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    40% Chance of Rain
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Friday 6/21
    Day
    90°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    40% Chance of Rain
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Saturday 6/22
    Day
    91°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    40% Chance of Rain
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    78°
    Sunday 6/23
    Day
    90°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Cloudy
    78°
    Monday 6/24
    Day
    90°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    78°
    Tuesday 6/25
    Day
    90°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    78°
    Wednesday 6/26
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
;