Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Kumarapattiya, LKA

  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    71°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    58°
    Wednesday 7/24
    Day
    71°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    40% Chance of Rain
    71°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    58°
    Thursday 7/25
    Day
    71°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 8 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    40% Chance of Rain
    69°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    60°
    Friday 7/26
    Day
    69°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. High temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 79%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 96%. Winds will be 14 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    50% Chance of Rain
    68°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    50% Chance of Rain
    59°
    Saturday 7/27
    Day
    68°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    59°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 68F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 13 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 59F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 98%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    60% Chance of Rain
    67°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    50% Chance of Rain
    58°
    Sunday 7/28
    Day
    67°
    60% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 99%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    70% Chance of Storms
    67°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    59°
    Monday 7/29
    Day
    67°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    59°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 65% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 60F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 59F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 99%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    60% Chance of Rain
    65°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    58°
    Tuesday 7/30
    Day
    65°
    60% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 13 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 95%. Winds will be 15 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    50% Chance of Rain
    67°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Cloudy
    57°
    Wednesday 7/31
    Day
    67°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    57°
    Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 57F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 95%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    40% Chance of Storms
    67°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    57°
    Thursday 8/1
    Day
    67°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    57°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. Low temperature around 57F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 95%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    50% Chance of Rain
    67°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    57°
    Friday 8/2
    Day
    67°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    57°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 57F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 96%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
;