Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Lang, CAN

  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    70% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    51°
    Saturday 6/22
    Day
    73°
    70% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    51°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with probable rain. Chance of precipitation 65%. High temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 51F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 6 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Sunny
    81°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    63°
    Sunday 6/23
    Day
    81°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    63°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 81F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 63F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 15 mph from the SE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Mostly Sunny
    77°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    53°
    Monday 6/24
    Day
    77°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    53°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 46F with an average humidity of 41%. Winds will be 17 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 53F. Dew point will be around 42F with an average humidity of 49%. Winds will be 12 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Mostly Sunny
    71°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    53°
    Tuesday 6/25
    Day
    71°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    53°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 47F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 16 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 53F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 8 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    55°
    Wednesday 6/26
    Day
    72°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    55°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 72F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Clear with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 55F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 9 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    40% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Rain
    59°
    Thursday 6/27
    Day
    74°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    59°
    60% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 59F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 86%. Winds will be 15 mph from the SE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    60% Chance of Rain
    65°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    50% Chance of Rain
    51°
    Friday 6/28
    Day
    65°
    60% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    51°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 55%. High temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 13 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 45%. Low temperature around 51F. Dew point will be around 49F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 6 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    40% Chance of Rain
    66°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    51°
    Saturday 6/29
    Day
    66°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    51°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. High temperature around 66F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 8 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 51F. Dew point will be around 49F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 2 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Sunny
    72°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    55°
    Sunday 6/30
    Day
    72°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    55°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 72F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 3 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 54F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 73%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    40% Chance of Rain
    69°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    54°
    Monday 7/1
    Day
    69°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    54°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. High temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 54F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
;