Parroha, Western Region, NP | 10-Day Weather Forecasts & Weekend Weather | WeatherBug
Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Mostly Sunny
    82°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Sunny
    82°
    Friday 3/1
    Day
    82°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    82°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 23%. Winds will be 6 mph from the S.
    Night Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 23%. Winds will be 6 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Mostly Clear
    58°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    58°
    Friday 3/1
    Day
    58°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 49F with an average humidity of 27%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 49F with an average humidity of 27%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Mostly Cloudy
    83°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    83°
    Saturday 3/2
    Day
    83°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    83°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy. High temperature around 83F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 18%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. High temperature around 83F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 18%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    70% Chance of Rain
    64°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    70% Chance of Rain
    64°
    Saturday 3/2
    Day
    64°
    70% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    64°
    70% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 30%. Winds will be 7 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 30%. Winds will be 7 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    80% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    70% Chance of Rain
    58°
    Sunday 3/3
    Day
    74°
    80% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    70% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Cloudy with a 80% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 3 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a 65% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 77%. Winds will be 7 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Sunny
    82°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    55°
    Monday 3/4
    Day
    82°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    55°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 48%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 55F. Dew point will be around 49F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 6 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Sunny
    83°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    55°
    Tuesday 3/5
    Day
    83°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    55°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 83F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 46%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 55F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    84°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    59°
    Wednesday 3/6
    Day
    84°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    59°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 84F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 45%. Winds will be 5 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 59F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Mostly Sunny
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    60°
    Thursday 3/7
    Day
    91°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 35%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 46F with an average humidity of 50%. Winds will be 7 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Sunny
    86°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    58°
    Friday 3/8
    Day
    86°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 86F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 39%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 46F with an average humidity of 49%. Winds will be 6 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Sunny
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    58°
    Saturday 3/9
    Day
    85°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 38%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 48%. Winds will be 6 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Sunny
    84°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    58°
    Sunday 3/10
    Day
    84°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 84F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 38%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 44F with an average humidity of 46%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.