Quimistán, Santa Bárbara, HN | 10-Day Weather Forecasts & Weekend Weather | WeatherBug
Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    70% Chance of Rain
    76°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    50% Chance of Rain
    71°
    Friday 4/12
    Day
    76°
    70% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    71°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with probable rain. Chance of precipitation 65%. High temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 65F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 6 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 45%. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 91%. Winds will be 2 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    70% Chance of Rain
    80°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Rain
    72°
    Saturday 4/13
    Day
    80°
    70% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    72°
    60% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 72F. Dew point will be around 69F with an average humidity of 91%. Winds will be 2 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    60% Chance of Rain
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    69°
    Sunday 4/14
    Day
    85°
    60% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    69°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 60%. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 89%. Winds will be 2 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    71°
    Monday 4/15
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    71°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 67F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 87%. Winds will be 2 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    72°
    Tuesday 4/16
    Day
    92°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    72°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 69F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 72F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 86%. Winds will be 2 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    50% Chance of Rain
    93°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    75°
    Wednesday 4/17
    Day
    93°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    75°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 3 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    50% Chance of Rain
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    74°
    Thursday 4/18
    Day
    91°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 5 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 3 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    40% Chance of Rain
    94°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Friday 4/19
    Day
    94°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 94F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 4 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 86%. Winds will be 2 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    50% Chance of Rain
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Saturday 4/20
    Day
    91°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    73°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 4 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 86%. Winds will be 2 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    30% Chance of Rain
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Sunday 4/21
    Day
    92°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    73°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 71F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 4 mph from the N.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 2 mph from the N.