Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Vipava, SVN

  • Forecast night icon
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    75°
    Friday 7/19
    Forecast night icon
    75°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 55% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 8 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    70% Chance of Storms
    88°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    71°
    Saturday 7/20
    Day
    88°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    71°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 88F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 48%. Winds will be 10 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 6 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    30% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Sunday 7/21
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    73°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 47%. Winds will be 6 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 62F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 5 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Monday 7/22
    Day
    90°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    73°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 49%. Winds will be 8 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 8 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    84°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    50% Chance of Rain
    70°
    Tuesday 7/23
    Day
    84°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    70°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 84F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 57%. Winds will be 8 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 8 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    40% Chance of Rain
    82°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    67°
    Wednesday 7/24
    Day
    82°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    67°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 52%. Winds will be 8 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Sunny
    80°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    68°
    Thursday 7/25
    Day
    80°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    68°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 44%. Winds will be 7 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 68F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 54%. Winds will be 6 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Sunny
    82°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    70°
    Friday 7/26
    Day
    82°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    70°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 45%. Winds will be 6 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 53%. Winds will be 5 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Sunny
    84°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    72°
    Saturday 7/27
    Day
    84°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    72°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 84F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 45%. Winds will be 5 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 72F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 54%. Winds will be 5 mph from the E.
;