Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Winamac, IN

  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    60°
    Friday 6/14
    Day
    85°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy this morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 80s. Northwest winds around 5 mph becoming north 10 to 15 mph this afternoon.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    83°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    64°
    Saturday 6/15
    Day
    83°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    64°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the morning.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Mostly Sunny
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    74°
    Sunday 6/16
    Day
    92°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Hot with highs in the lower 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Mostly Sunny
    97°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    76°
    Monday 6/17
    Day
    97°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    76°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Hot with highs in the mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    94°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Tuesday 6/18
    Day
    94°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Hot with highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Mostly Cloudy
    95°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Wednesday 6/19
    Day
    95°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Hot with highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    30% Chance of Rain
    94°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Thursday 6/20
    Day
    94°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Hot with highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 65F with an average humidity of 59%. Winds will be 1 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    30% Chance of Rain
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Friday 6/21
    Day
    91°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 67F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 1 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 65F with an average humidity of 59%. Winds will be 1 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    50% Chance of Rain
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Saturday 6/22
    Day
    92°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    74°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 65F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SW.
;