Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Kuda Kanugahawewa, LKA

  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Monday 7/15
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    89°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Mostly Cloudy
    79°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    79°
    Monday 7/15
    Day
    79°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    91°
    Tuesday 7/16
    Day
    91°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    91°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Mostly Cloudy
    79°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    79°
    Tuesday 7/16
    Day
    79°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    40% Chance of Rain
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Wednesday 7/17
    Day
    91°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    40% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Thursday 7/18
    Day
    89°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    30% Chance of Rain
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Friday 7/19
    Day
    90°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Saturday 7/20
    Day
    91°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 14 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 35%. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    92°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Sunday 7/21
    Day
    92°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Monday 7/22
    Day
    91°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Tuesday 7/23
    Day
    91°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    90°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Wednesday 7/24
    Day
    90°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 12 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 74F with an average humidity of 86%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
;