Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Kudaoya, LKA

  • Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    61°
    Saturday 7/20
    Forecast night icon
    61°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 61F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Mostly Sunny
    77°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    62°
    Sunday 7/21
    Day
    77°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 8 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    76°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    61°
    Monday 7/22
    Day
    76°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    61°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 5 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 61F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 79%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    40% Chance of Rain
    75°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    64°
    Tuesday 7/23
    Day
    75°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    64°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 5 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 8 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    40% Chance of Rain
    75°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    62°
    Wednesday 7/24
    Day
    75°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 8 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    30% Chance of Rain
    75°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    62°
    Thursday 7/25
    Day
    75°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 77%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    50% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    62°
    Friday 7/26
    Day
    74°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    50% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    62°
    Saturday 7/27
    Day
    73°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Cloudy with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
;