Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Rodewitz, DEU

  • Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    63°
    Tuesday 6/25
    Forecast night icon
    63°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 63F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 6 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    40% Chance of Rain
    83°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    68°
    Wednesday 6/26
    Day
    83°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    68°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 83F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 47%. Winds will be 6 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 68F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 6 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    30% Chance of Rain
    83°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    66°
    Thursday 6/27
    Day
    83°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    66°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 83F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 59%. Winds will be 7 mph from the S.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 66F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 79%. Winds will be 5 mph from the S.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    40% Chance of Rain
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    50% Chance of Rain
    66°
    Friday 6/28
    Day
    85°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    66°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 66F. Dew point will be around 62F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 6 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    71°
    Saturday 6/29
    Day
    85°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    71°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 6 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    70% Chance of Rain
    76°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    60°
    Sunday 6/30
    Day
    76°
    70% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 62F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 8 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 8 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    70°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    58°
    Monday 7/1
    Day
    70°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 72%. Winds will be 5 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    70°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    60°
    Tuesday 7/2
    Day
    70°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 73%. Winds will be 5 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    40% Chance of Rain
    71°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    60°
    Wednesday 7/3
    Day
    71°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. High temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    40% Chance of Rain
    69°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    60°
    Thursday 7/4
    Day
    69°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 40%. High temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 8 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 6 mph from the W.
;