Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Rodleben, DEU

  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    40% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    57°
    Saturday 6/22
    Day
    73°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    57°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. High temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 10 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 57F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    73°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    56°
    Sunday 6/23
    Day
    73°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    56°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 8 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 56F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    59°
    Monday 6/24
    Day
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    59°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 59F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 4 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    63°
    Tuesday 6/25
    Day
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    63°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 54%. Winds will be 6 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 63F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 6 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    82°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    65°
    Wednesday 6/26
    Day
    82°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    65°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 50%. Winds will be 10 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 8 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Mostly Sunny
    82°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    67°
    Thursday 6/27
    Day
    82°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    67°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 25%. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 48%. Winds will be 8 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 25% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 59%. Winds will be 5 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    40% Chance of Rain
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    64°
    Friday 6/28
    Day
    85°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    64°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 60F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 6 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 3 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    30% Chance of Rain
    76°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    62°
    Saturday 6/29
    Day
    76°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 3 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 3 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    30% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    61°
    Sunday 6/30
    Day
    73°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    61°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 61F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    73°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    60°
    Monday 7/1
    Day
    73°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 3 mph from the W.
;