Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Voßmoor, DEU

  • Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    48°
    Wednesday 6/19
    Forecast night icon
    48°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 48F. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 6 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    58°
    Thursday 6/20
    Day
    69°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 1 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 6 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    40% Chance of Rain
    78°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    59°
    Friday 6/21
    Day
    78°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    59°
    Thunderstorms
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 9 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 90% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 59F. Dew point will be around 60F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 10 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    40% Chance of Rain
    71°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    54°
    Saturday 6/22
    Day
    71°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    54°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. High temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 54F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 79%. Winds will be 5 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    71°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    53°
    Sunday 6/23
    Day
    71°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    53°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 51F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 8 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 53F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    71°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    54°
    Monday 6/24
    Day
    71°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    54°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 5 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 54F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 79%. Winds will be 4 mph from the N.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    73°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    58°
    Tuesday 6/25
    Day
    73°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 72F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 6 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 5 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Sunny
    79°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    62°
    Wednesday 6/26
    Day
    79°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 72%. Winds will be 3 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Sunny
    78°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    62°
    Thursday 6/27
    Day
    78°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 1 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 58F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 2 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Sunny
    76°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Clear
    60°
    Friday 6/28
    Day
    76°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 2 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 73%. Winds will be 2 mph from the NW.
;