Main Menu

10 Day Weather - Zwethau, DEU

  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    70% Chance of Storms
    81°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    80% Chance of Storms
    63°
    Friday 6/21
    Day
    81°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    63°
    80% Chance of Storms
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 65% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 81F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 75% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 63F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 76%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    50% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    58°
    Saturday 6/22
    Day
    74°
    50% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 12 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 6 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    58°
    Sunday 6/23
    Day
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    58°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 5 mph from the NW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    56°
    Monday 6/24
    Day
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    56°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 57%. Winds will be 5 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 56F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 3 mph from the NE.
  • Forecast day icon
    Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    80°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    60°
    Tuesday 6/25
    Day
    80°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    60°
    Partly Cloudy
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 5 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Wednesday
    Mostly Sunny
    86°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    62°
    Wednesday 6/26
    Day
    86°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 86F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 47%. Winds will be 9 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 53F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 7 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Thursday
    Mostly Sunny
    85°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    63°
    Thursday 6/27
    Day
    85°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    63°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 43%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 63F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 2 mph from the E.
  • Forecast day icon
    Friday
    Sunny
    82°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    64°
    Friday 6/28
    Day
    82°
    Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    64°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 52%. Winds will be 3 mph from the S.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 1 mph from the SW.
  • Forecast day icon
    Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    80°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    64°
    Saturday 6/29
    Day
    80°
    Mostly Sunny
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    64°
    Mostly Clear
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 3 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 1 mph from the W.
  • Forecast day icon
    Sunday
    30% Chance of Rain
    78°
    Forecast night icon
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    62°
    Sunday 6/30
    Day
    78°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Forecast day icon
    Night
    62°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Forecast night icon
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 57%. Winds will be 3 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 56F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 3 mph from the W.
;